It’s been a long while. I’ve been so busy with various things. One day, I’ll tell you all about it, but not today. I don’t have that kind of time.
I can’t possibly catch you up on all of the books that I’ve purchased since I last posted. So I’ll tell you about my most recent purchase.
1. A Discovery of Witches by Deborah Harkness
2. Shadow of NIght by Deborah Harkness
3. Book of Life by Deborah Harkness
4. Silver Shadows (the Bloodline series) by Richelle Mead
5. Queen of Hearts by Rhys Bowen (Her Royal Spyness series)
6. Star Trek Seekers: Second Nature by David Mack.
What Are You Reading on Mondays?
I’ve read all of those books thus far. I’m re-reading Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.
So how has life been treating all of you?